Hi, thought I'd drop in to let you know a bit more about the other whole of this page- me:) Just keeping it real, sometimes the story stuff can be fun- and who doesn't love a big fat overshare!
Random things you may not know about me ...
- In her innocence my mum booked us in for massages at a brothel when we were in Phnom Penh a few years back 😳😂
- My family lived in the Phillipines for over a year and my mum gave away most of my clothes to a remote village, without telling me. So it was a surprise when we visited and I was greeted by someone wearing my favourite skirt! To a 12 year old this was a little (lot) not cool, not very missionary like of me but seeing their joy- priceless!
- Worst thing I've eaten -dog 😭
- I love to travel, anywhere and everywhere
- I didn't get my drivers license until I was 24... I'd still rather be the passenger but funnily enough I love road trips, even if I'm driving
- I've completed over 300 scuba dives, it's like flying underwater and the things that you see, whole new world 👀❤👌
- My dad committed suicide when I was 15
- Growing up going to church on Sunday's I still love some praise and worship songs (I'm not religious or affiliated with any church now)
- As a kid I sucked at sport, coordination was not my thing
- I've only ever broken one bone (twice) my foot, both times on 2 steps -coordination may still not be one of my things...
- I have a toe thumb 👍 it's awesome
- My sis and I got up to some crazy adventures as teens, not sure if we invented it but we did this thing we called bush jumping... Pretty self explanatory - Haha basically get drunk, find a bush and dive! And generally wake up with scratches all over and plant life in your hair
- Lets just say I went a little off rails after my dad died... Those tales can get a little crazy!
- My sister had an amazing white cat called Paris. I dipped her tail in magic silver white and dyed it purple- my sis lost her sh?t but I still claim the cat loved it!
- My fav drink is fresh young coconuts
- I love emoji, the good old 'pictures speak a 1000 words' 😆😘
- I'm passionate about people, expansion (I love learning), and living a healthy, natural based lifestyle
- I have 2 children (11 and 9) who are the most incredible beings I have the privilege of knowing and growing with ❤ Being a mum is my favourite thing.